- Prepares and controls the components of the menu for which he/she is responsible, ensuring that the Chef's instructions (technical sheets, etc.) and the hotel's procedures are properly applied.
- To do everything possible to ensure that the customer receives quality food with an aesthetic that promotes the point of sale and meets the concern for cost optimisation.
- Ensure the freshness and quality of the products.
- Practice good management of perishable goods.
- To ensure cleanliness, safety and hygiene in the sector for which he/she is responsible in accordance with H.A.C.C.P. standards.
- Ensure the proper use, respect and maintenance of all equipment in the sector in compliance with H.A.C.C.P. standards.
- Participate in the daily management of stocks (rules, inventory, orders, etc.)
- Supervise clerks and ½ chefs de partie (operational support).
Diploma/knowledge required :
- BEP/CAP/ BAC PRO Cuisine / Pâtisserie
- Mastery of HACCP hygiene rules
- Knowledge of high-end hotels
Behavioural skills :
- Organisational and operational management skills (training, leading, supervising)
- Organisation, rigour and attention to detail
- Team spirit
- Creativity, strength of proposal
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Customer service orientation,
- Availability, flexibility and responsiveness,
Know-how / Technical skills required :
- 2 years experience as a commis or Demi Chef de Partie in a high end restaurant